After migration to a different server and domain, the page content is not loaded to Cornerstone

I use different server develop the site with Theme X. After I migrant the wordpress and theme X to the liver site (different server.) I use export and Run Importer by WordPress.
The new site looks great but the page and posts can’t edit with Cornerstone. It is become text format. I continue the page edit in Cornerstone, the page content is not loaded.

Hi There,

Please take a look at this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-migration/126.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I am migrate the site to another server with different domain. I did follow this document. in the “Advance Options (required!)” I have export button, not Migrate button. I export the file and I got a “migrate-20170925020908.sql.gz”. I try to import to the new site with runner importer, I got error message. Id that a plugin I need to import this sql? or you have solution to import the file to the new site? Import “migrate-20170925020908.sql.gz” file to new site don’t have clear instruction.

Hi There,

The last part of that documentation explains to import the file (migrate-20170925020908.sql.gz) on your Database via PHPMyAdmin on your cPanel. You can watch the video below for more details.

Create a Database and import a SQL file using PHPMyadmin

Cheers!