Hello @giveitlegs and @tashitendrel,
I wanted to jump in here and let you know that this should be fixed in an upcoming release to fix some of these issues that were not caught in the rounds of beta testing.
What happened relates to the development of our v2 Text Element for Pro. Many of our elements that we launched Pro's header and footer builders with were developed completely from scratch, so they did not have any legacy code that needed attention. As we are entering this phase of mapping in new elements such as the new Text Element, in certain situations we will reuse an old class name if the old base styling is not too invasive and can be reused for these new modules.
With the Classic Text element, the wrapping
div for this always utilized the class name
x-text. Because this is a fairly general-purpose class name and the original static styling for it was not too intrusive, we opted to utilize it for our v2 Text Element, as the generated styles would be siloed to that element, and wouldn't affect the Classic Text Element.
One change we did end up making though that has inadvertently affected people using the Classic Text Element is we opted to ensure that the
:first-child of the v2 Text element always has
margin-top: 0; and the
:last-child always has
margin-bottom: 0; which is necessary to ensure that there isn't any extra spacing coming from something internal to the element. This is necessary since you can space things much easier with v2 elements and it sandboxes that Element much more effectively.
The styles mentioned above were added to the theme's static stylesheet, and is currently being applied to all
.x-text elements, both Classic and v2. This was a miscalculation on our part that we simply didn't catch in our beta testing both internally or with other customers. There are so many permutations to consider for how a user will utilize various elements in so many ways, that we simply didn't catch it.
We apologize for the issues this has caused, but rest assured that you shouldn't have to change anything and that the next point release coming out soon should fix this issue.
Once the release is out and you have updated, please respond back here to let me know that this has been taken care of. If you find that you're still experiencing issues, I'll make sure to look into it personally and we get it resolved for you.
Thank you for your understanding at this time and we look forward to getting that release out to you all soon!