After i installed X, my posts won't appear in the home page

After i installed X, my posts won’t appear in the home page

i used to have the latest posts in a descending list. i want it to look that way again. i want the main page to look just time ethos 1

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please confirm that you have updated to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.2.5
  • Cornerstone 3.2.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes, i just bought X theme and it has the latest software. but my website homepage is blank even though i chose ethos 1

my webpage is atvtemple.com

Hello There,

I have inspected your site and it seems that it is not using X theme and Cornerstone.

You maybe referring to another site or we need to point our host file to a certain IP so that we can check your site.
Please double check.

it seems that bluehost hasn’t updated my site yet because i have both x theme and cornerstone activated, even though when i enter with private browsing the old theme appears.

but ar e there any instructions to put the main screen exactly like the ethos 1 demo?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You can import the Ethos 1 demo settings. To know more about the demo contents and how you can import the settings, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

Hope this helps.

I did that. it seems that i need to do something else because i don’t have my most recent posts in the main page like in the demo.

is there a complete tutorial on learning how to use x theme?

i activated the post carousel and the post slider.

the only thing that im missing is the latest posts and right widget.

Hi cesar,

Please go to X > Theme Options > Ethos and scroll down to the end and enable the Filterable index feature:

Then go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the Recent Posts widget to teh Main Sidebar widget area.

Thank you.

that is to put the recent posts in the widget. im talking about showing the most recent posts in the main part of the webpage.

check my website now atvtemple.com

there is a blank space in the middle part. that space should have the most recent posts.

solved problem

Hello There,

It’s good to know that you have resolved the issue.
We appreciate for letting us know.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.