After 2.1.4 Update Cornerstone not Loading - Conflict on Front End of Site

What I have done after reading the forum on these same problems:
1.) Basic trouble shooting - removed all plugins to test for conflict, found the same problem with all plugins disabled and cashe cleared.
2.) Tried newest versions of different browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Safari
3.) Tried a different computer on a different network.

None of it helped.

As @Lely (Staff) suggested, I have opened a new thread and await your help. Thanx!

-Mitchell

Hi there Mitchell,

Thanks for writing in, have you also ran through these steps?

1: If you have any caching plugins make sure they are deactivated for testing purposes and ensure all caches are cleared.

2: If you are using Cloudflare make sure it is in development mode. If you aren’t sure what cloudflare is, you can ignore this step.

3: Remove any custom CSS/JS added. A small syntax error will prevent the preview from loading.

If you have and it still isn’t working please post some WP Admin Login details in a secure note and we’d be happy to further debug this for you.

Thanks!

I have done all that you ask and I cannot make a simple image change in Cornerstone. How do I create a secure note to you? Thanx!

Hi @Lithonica,

Thanks for updating us.

To send a secure note, please check the image below.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, your page template works fine on my development site so this issue is more likely with your setup. I see that you have an outdated version of WordPress (Version 4.5.2)

Please update your WordPress to the latest version and update your X and Cornerstone as well to make sure that this is not a compatibility issue.

Updating WordPress

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.