Affiliate Program

Hello,

I am wondering if you are planning to have an affiliate program since you are now offering your theme directly on your plateform (and not on themeforest) ?

Thanks,
Antoine

2 Likes

Hi Antoine,

We don’t have any immediate term plans however we are exploring the possibility of a built-in referral program as part of a larger rewards system. I don’t have any specific ETA as it’s something we’ve just started discussing, but it may be a possibility in the future.

2 Likes

I’m also very interested in this feature. I can’t count how many times I’ve recommended you guys to people and they end up buying the theme!! Would be nice to get some kind of kick back. Or even a free theme every once in a while since I build a lot of client sites in X.

2 Likes

I’d like to renew this topic.
an affiliate program/ referral rewards addresses the freelancers out there that are recommending the framework.

I feel that if we give you the referral, which in my case, i’m happy to do, the very least allow a discounted price to the freelancer to incentivize the sale to complete through the sale rep.

@matt

Do you have any news regarding this?

Last time this topic came up was almost a year ago:

/E

1 Like

any news on the pro affiliate account availability?

1 Like

I’m interested in this as well. I’m using Pro for over 20 websites now, and I’ve been actively recommending it. Even if it’s not a “full on affiliate program”, maybe you can implement referral links?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.