Advanced Settings

How do I activate the advanced page settings? I just downloaded the theme and can’t figure out how to do that. Please let me know.

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To turn on the Advanced Mode first click on the cog icon either in Cornerstone or Theme Options and then enable the Advanced Mode option.

Hope this helps!

I don’t see the cog. I uploaded a version of the theme I used on my other account. Do I need to upgrade this version to pro?

Hello Bryan,

You do not have to upgrade to Pro. The cog icon can be found at the lower left cornerstone in Cornerstone. By the way, you can also activate the Advanced Mode in X > Settings > Permissions > User Preferences > Advanced Mode and set it to “Always ON”.

Hope this helps.

I’ve seen this on my other websites, but I can’t find it anywhere on this one. Can you help me by accessing my account?

Hello Bryan,

If that is the case, please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you in advance.

Hello Bryan,

I have logged in to your site and I found out that you have updated X theme to 7.0.4 and left Cornerstone out dated. I have deactivated Cornerstone and deleted it. I went to X > Validation and waited a few moments while Cornerstone was installed automatically in the background. Once Cornerstone is updated and activated, the X > Settings appeared and you can now enable the “Advanced Mode”.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.