Ads showing under the footer rather than in between the paragraphs where I've put them

Hi,

My posts are here: https://traumatizedaspie.com/complex-ptsd-vs-aspergers/

Why are the ads showing under the footer rather than in between the paragraphs where I’ve put them?

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for writing in, can you provide us a walk-through on how did you added the Ads unit? and If you don’t mind please provide us login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

I’ve done a reply in the secure note. but not sure if I did it right. Are you able to see the note?

Hello Mandy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and when in logged in state ads are showing up fine. However, issue arises when user is not logged in. As the page is designed using Pro content builder, I tried editing the page in content builder and I am seeing error message in dev tools that might be causing because of cache plugins that there on the website.

I see that you are using 2 cache plugins on the website, Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache. Using multiple cache plugins on the website sometimes causes conflicts. I suggest you to first deactivate both the cache plugins and clear browser cache and test whether or not ads are showing up within content or not. As it’s a live website and I am not allowed to fiddle with the working of the website before taking due permission. Please let us know the outcome after you have deactivated the cache plugin.

Thanks.

Ah thanks. problem solved.

I did think that was the issue, because I had both cache plugins disabled and then refreshed the page and still see no changes. It so happens the ad companies take a little while to update too. So what I needed to do was to deactivitate the plug-in PLUS wait.

thanks
Mandy

Great News. It is good to know that the problem is resolved.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.