Adminpanel and classic columns

Hi
The pro section in the admin panel has dissaperd so I can’t access the configure section and other things.

I hav also problem with classic columns in pro editor. I can’t specify number of columns, only change the text.

Regards
Lennart
sbc-beardedcollie.com

Hello @webbmastersbc,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I have also discovered that my Ess gris Items also has dissaperd. It’s under “Prylshopen”
The site is also up to date

Lennart

Hey Lennart,

I tried to login but the credentials you shared are not working, can you please double check the credentials? The issue you’re having usually occurs when a file is modified in an incorrect way. Have you followed the steps mentioned in the previous reply? If they don’t work then try re-installing Pro and see if this helps. You can checkout the Manual Updates section here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Hope this helps!

Hi
Sorry, it was wrong password. It should be working now.

Lennart

Hey Lennart,

I have logged in and I can confirm the issue. This is caused by a 3rd party plugin, Better Analytics. When you temporarily deactivate the plugin, Pro > Settings will display.

Please check it now.

Thanks, that was one problem solved.

Then there are the question where has all the Essetil grid items gone?

And I cant specify number of colums i Classic Columnise.

Lennart

Hey Lennart,

To test, I’ve created a test page in your site and inserted your grid’s shortcode.

Nothing was displayed in the frontend.

That was because you haven’t set the post type.

I selected Inlagg and the post from that post type are shown now.

The Classic Columnize is only limited to 2 columns. You will need to use the builder and the V2 Text element. There’s currently a known issue with V2 Text Column Setup and other slide based options in the latest release though so if you’re going to use it, I’d recommend that you check out our Changelog first to see if a fix has been released.

Thanks.

Have sorted the column issue so that is working fine now.

The problem with Ess grid is that all items är made as Ess grid Items and that has dissapered from the Adminpanel. That contains all the things in the shop.
Perhaphs they dissapered a couple of weeks ago when I had problems with Essgrid and have to upgrade to php 7.2

Could please help me to fing them again.

Regards
Lennart

Hi Lennart,

I can’t promise that but I like to check it first, would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? Or are we still discussing the site on this thread instead of the one from that another thread? If yes, then may I know which grid has this issue and which items are missing? I can’t find är.

Thanks!

I found the problem.
Have to disable and enable to “Enable Example Custom Post Type:” under global settings in Ess gallery
So now I have “Ess Grid Post” in the admin panel and all its ccontents.

Thanks for all help
Lennart

Hi Lennart,

Thanks for sharing and glad it’s working now.

I thought there was a missing grid, it’s missing grid post type.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.