Admin toolbar disappear on front-end and elements not showing

Hello there,

My website stopped showing the admin-toolbar on the front-end and any plugin related content is not showing (revolution slider, essential grid, ), even the modal content from my headers or footers. I cleared the cache and deleted my browser’s cache as well, nothing happened. I really don’t know what happened, i just was tweaking my footer, saved it and then it happened…

Please help!

Hey @ncizej,

Out of the box, Pro is unlikely to cause admin toolbar issues. Please see this article for a potential fix.

Please also do a bit more troubleshooting. Follow the steps below and let us know the result of each step.

1. Purge all caches again and deactivate your caching plugin. This is to ensure caching won’t interfere with troubleshooting.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. If you have customizations, remove custom CSS, Javascript and PHP templates.

Regarding Slider Revolution and Essential Grid not displaying, please complete the steps above first then, open a separate thread and give us the following:

1. WP Admin access in a Secure Note.
  2. URL(s) of the affected page(s)
  3. Screenshot or better yet, screen recording of what’s happening on your end
  4. Post a link to this thread for reference.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.