Admin Error Code

Hi, I have a strange error code appearing in the Pro editor. It also seems to appear in the Wordpress login area where the comments are. Have attached screenshots. Please let me know if this is X-theme-related and how I can fix it if it is, many thanks.

Hello @russell3,

Thanks for writing in!

Please take a look at solution mentioned in following thread:

Thanks.

OK thanks very much for help

You’re welcome, Russell.

In fact when I’m now looking at wp-config it is set to false but the issue is still persisting?

Hey Russell,

In that case, please provide us with the admin and FTP access to your site in a Secure Note:

OK have done, many thanks

Hello Russell,

Please edit your wp-config.php and insert this:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Hi I have added this in wp-config.php but the error still persists?

Hello Russell,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please share FTP login details in secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi, I have attached secure note to post above.

Hey Russel,

You did provide the WP access of your site. We need the FTP log in details instead so that we can inspect your wp-config.php file and rest of the WP core, X theme files, etc. to get rid of this error message.

Kindly let us know.

Hi, OK I have attached ftp details to secure note above. Thanks

Hey Russell,

Your FTP credentials does not seem to work.

I’d also like to add here that the warning is not coming from our theme.

That also could be coming from a third party plugin also so please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

You could also try upgrading your PHP version like the user in another thread.

Lastly, try adding this line to your wp-config.php.

@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

That should be below define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.