Adjust font size of 'feature list item'

Hi there,
I’ve finished creating a feature list on a webpage. Now I’m creating another feature list on a different web page. The problem is that the font size of the “Feature List Item” is same as the one in my earlier web page. How do i reduce the size of the font of my feature list items - so that it’s smaller than my headline? I use this headline as a prelude to introduce the feature list.

I’m not a techie and don’t know coding or HTML. A simple explanation with screenshots will help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve your issue, please add a custom my-feature-list in your feature list element.

And then insert the following custom css in the left panel, Custom CSS

#my-feature-list h4.x-feature-box-title {
    font-size: 24px;
}

Feel free to adjust the font size.

Awesome, the 2 screen shots were extremely helpful & instructional. Thanks, ReuNel!

For my learning, can help me gain a better understanding of:

a) when do I use font “px” & when “ems”?

b) how do I keep my font type of this feature list to the same as the other part of the webpage, which is just text in a “classic raw content” element. My guess is I have to find out what is the font for my text element. For this, I suppose I should go to the cog icon, “Settings” and click tab “Fonts” and under “Body Copy”. I see “Helvetica” font, but not sure how to apply this to the feature list element. Your guidance will be appreciated.

Hey @iamwithU,

Please see this article for explanation.

The Classic Feature List and the Classic Raw Content elements will use the font setting in Theme Options > Typography. Knowing how to use a developer tool will greatly help you in finding out the font properties of the elements and where they’re coming from.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.