Additional sidebar widgets aren't populating all Convert Plus Styles

So I’m using Convert Plus Pop-up modules and everything was working fine when I added them in Appearance>Widgets>side bars

But the particular pop-up module style that I have set on all of my other sidebars does not go active when I have it added to my “News” sidebar that I had to create since my “Main Sidebar” Widget didn’t seem to add them to the blogs.

You can see the Convert Plus module populates fine on this page:

www.ohiocannabis.com/dispensaries

But even though I’ve created a special sidebar widget for my blogs/news it doesn’t populate the specific Convert Plus Pop-up titled “Newsletter Sidebar”

It will populate the “Newletter” just fine, but on these page it refuses to load the Newsletter Sidebar like the other pages are doing just fine?

I’ve added my login to the secure note so you guys can investigate better.

Thank you!

Ok so I 100% narrowed it down to the specific Convert Plus Pop-up module style of “Sidebar Newsletter”

It populates every where just fine except on my News/blogs page.

But the weirder thing is any other Pop-up module style that I select it displays it just fine.

It’s just this one specific module style that will populate in the main sidebars on every other page, just not the news & blogs.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi @ohiocannabis,

Can you resend us with the login URL? I’ve tried /wp-admin/, /wp-login.php or /login but no lucks.

Can you also confirm you Convert Plus plugin is up-to-date?

Also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Oh yeah sorry, I’ll add the login to the next secure note.

Yes all plugins are up to date and I’ve gone through the gambit of trying to disable everything.

Thank you!

Hi @ohiocannabis,

It seems the Convert Plus doesn’t recognize the Blog page as a page post type, so target this modal for pages will not work for the blog page:

I’ve enabled it on complete site and it works fine now:

Hmm weird, I’m not sure where that option was or why it was turned off, but thank you for turning it back on!

Looks like I’m all set with this problem.

Glad to hear it’s sorted, John.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.