Adding Text To Cornerstone

Hi - I upgraded X Theme and Cornerstone. The new Cornerstone system won’t allow me to enter text into text blocks. I imported the element and type the desired text into the pop out but the text does not propagate on the site. The text box remains blank as in the attached.

I’d like to get some help rectifying this. I have turned off all plug ins to ensure that this is not due to a conflict. I am guessing that I am missing a simple switch in how the interface works.

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This is happening for me as well. I mentioned it in my thread. I even saved and left cornerstone and the saved page does not have the text I entered.

Hi @mchll9898

One of my colleagues has replied you and we will follow up with you on the topic you have created.

Thank you

How do I send a secure note? Your article on this is here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288. It says that there is a secure note button at the bottom of each reply.
However there is not a button like this on this reply form?
Thanks

Never mind, I obviously figured out how to send the secure note. I still need site and plug in help please. The same issues are still not working.

Hi I have provided this information securely and I look forward to your assistance. Thanks!

Hi there,

TRhank you for providing the login information. I managed to access your website and found out the problem is one of the 3rd party plugins you used. With the current situation, I tried to add a new page and access the Cornerstone but failed. But as soon as I deactivated all 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone I could add the test page and add a text with no problem.

You will need to deactivate your 3rd party plugins one by one to find which one is causing the issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.