Adding elements inside accordion and tabs

Hi folks

I need to be able to add either an image or gallery or an embedded PDF into the text section of accordions and tabs. Has anyone been able to do this and if so how?

I find the text edit box not very user friendly since the updates. You used to be able to pop it out so you could easily edit the text. Now it is small and not great if you have larger bits of text to format. And I use plugins like Embed Any Document and the button for this does not show in the text editor. I can add the code manually not not going to be user friendly for my clients.

Only my most tech savvy clients could use this theme that is for sure.

Hope someone has a tip or idea cheers Claire

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi Jack

Thanks for that and sorry but it is a little unclear. And I do not get an email to notify me when someone has replied to anything I post. Is this normal or do I have to change a setting?

And do I now have to post this request into the support forum or has it already been done? Again unclear as in the first paragraph you say it has been moved to the correct place and then you say “just as soon as your thread is up”.

I will now check Support to see if it there and if not I post it again.

Cheers Claire

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.