Add WooCommerce Icons to header

Hello there,

How do I add the default Woo My Account to the top menu as shown in the attached image?

Also, how would I go about splitting the menu, so that the page links sit left and the shop / search elements are to the right?

Kind regards,

Spencer

Hello Spencer,

That is not possible by default using X theme. Legacy headers that is available in X offers only one menu. This one menu can be positioned anywhere using CSS. Splitting menu is only possible with customizing the sctructure which is outside the scope of our support.

On the other hand, with PRO header builder, anything is possible. We can definitely build it just the way you like. You can start from scratch building it or copy from a template. Try to download templates from design cloud. We can access design cloud from admin Pro > Design Cloud. You can check and subscribe to our youtube channel too for more guidance on developing this header.

You may also check our knowledge base here.
Hope this helps.

@Lely

Thanks for getting back to me.

Ok, that’s fine - we have bought a copy of Pro.

Thanks for your help!

Spen

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

Hi @friech

I have bought and installed a copy of Pro, and created a rudimentary custom header - see attached pic.

One important thing we need to add is a My Account link (the coloured figure in the earlier image) which will switch when logged in or out. You can see that I have added a user icon, but this is not currently functional. Do you have a recommended method for adding this to the custom header?

Thanks!

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Please use a button element instead to make it clickable. Text option of the button element can be disabled, then enable the graphic option to use ICON. Then set the link on LINK OPTION.

Displaying different button for logged in or log out user though is not available on the theme. You might need to use a third party plugin or a custom development. Unfortunately, this is outside the scope of our support. Thank you for understanding.

In case I misunderstand your issue when you say it is not functional, please give us more information so we can help you better. Thank you.

@Lely

Thanks for getting back - when I mentioned it not being functional, I just meant it was there for display purposes at the moment.

We are in the process of buying a lot of plugins for the project - I am pretty sure one of these will be able to fix the login/logout issue.

Cheers!

Spen

Hey Spencer,

Yes a third party plugin will fix the login/logout issue as there are plenty of plugins available that offers such functionality but please note that we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script.

Thanks!

@Nabeel

Yes, of course - that goes without saying :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Spencer

Thank you Spencer!

You might want to subscribe to our youtube channel for more detailed guidance on your development.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.