Add Tel No above menu

Hi,

Can you tell me how to add a phone number above the menu

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks for writing in! First, head over to X -> Theme Options -> Header -> Miscellaneous area and enable Topbar.

Then you can add your own HTML into your Topbar content area below that.

Try adding the following example code and change it accordingly.

<p style="font-size:1.4em" class="center-text">Tel No: <a href="tel:1-408-555-5555">1-408-555-5555</a></p>

Hope that helps.

Thanks, But that has added the number above the header, I am wanting to place the number above the menu using the empty space

Hello @tonylees,

Beacuse what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released.

After the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Add text next to the logo
// =============================================================================
function add_logo_text_number(){ ?>

<div class="custom-text left pas">
    <span class="logo-text">Your Text Here</span>
  </div>

<?php }
add_action('x_after_view_global__brand', 'add_logo_text_number');
// =============================================================================

And by the way, you will need to adjust the top margin of your navigation by updating the css code into this:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav {
    margin-top: 40px;
}

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Thats worked great, just what I needed

Thank you

You’re welcome, Tony.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.