Add/Style button in Classic Callout

I read in another support thread that you can add a global block inside a Classic Callout by using the shortcode. I have tried to do this but it is only showing the text of the shortcode, not the button that the global block represents. Can someone take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Also, I don’t know if I need to create another thread but the Under Construction bypass key is not showing on the front end for me either. I saw that there are numerous threads and one indicated the developers were working on a fix. Is my issue related to that?

Hi There,

The shortcodes will not work under Classic Callout Content.

Please try replicate with the Headline, Text, Global Block elements instead:

https://haasfamilygolf.com/pro/#/content/177/inspector

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply, looks like that should work. One follow-up question though. How do I shrink the white box/column surrounding it? In the example you have worked up, it is vertically bigger than the classic callouts. I would like the vertical size to be smaller like those.

Hi there,

The additional height is caused by the top and bottom padding of the section that contains the button in the Global Block settings so kindly go to the global block setup and set the top and bottom padding of the section to 0.

Hope this helps.

That fixed it, thanks

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.