Add Search to MOBILE Navigation

Hi Support

Is there any way in order to add Search Button or Icon (Dropdown or Inline or Modal) to Mobile Navigation (Collapsed or Dropdown or Modal)?

Thank You

Hi @agenzia.gamma,

Thanks for writing in.

You can add the Search menu icon as a menu item along with the modal popup search form (upon clicking the search icon), by simply enabling it in X > Launch > Options > Header > Search. This option setting will activate search functionality for the navbar. If activated, an icon will appear that when clicked will activate the search modal.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Nico

Thank You for your support

I forgot to specify that I’m working with PRO.

So in X > Launch > Options > Header > I find “You are currently using Pro Headers”

So could you reply to me to the same question for PRO Theme?

Thank You again

Daniele

Hi there,

You mean adding search element to another existing element which is the mobile menu? That’s not currently possible, but you may try some custom code or plugin that could add it. Example is this https://wordpress.org/plugins/search-box-on-navigation-menu/

Then create two menus (for desktop, and mobile), then set your mobile menu as the Primary menu. Then configure that plugin to display the search for the Primary menu.

With Pro Header, assigning a primary menu has no effect since you need to select the menu in header builder. Hence, setting the mobile menu as primary is just okay.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.