Add rev slider to home page

Hello

I would like to embed my rev slider as the current theme homepage. I was trying to find the homepage template in the theme editor but couldn’t find it. Where should I embed the

<?php putRevSlider( 'cwphero' ); ?>

Thanks

chris…,

Hey Chris,

There’s no need to custom code to put a Slider Revolution in our theme. Our theme has a Slider Above Masthead and Slider Below Masthead page option so you can put a slider above or below the header. For more details about the said options, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/meta-options-pages/144

If you’re using the Content Builder, there’s also a Slider Revolution element.

Hope that helps.

Right, however I want the index page of my website to only be the slider. I don’t want the page and top navigation to appear below it. I’m putting a button on the slider that the viewer will click on to navigate into the entire website and theme. How do I implement that?

Thx

I was able to put the slider rev element into a cell inside pro. When I view the page the slider fills the screen below the top navigation. How do I make the slider full screen. I want the slider to the the landing page.

thanks!

Hello Chris,

Please edit your homepage and change the page template to Blank - No Container | No Header, No Footer.

In the Page editing screen, change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer.
You can find it in the Page Attribute meta box:

And if you are editing in Cornerstone, find the Gear icon so that you can get to the Page Settings.

To know more about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Please let us know if this works out for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.