Add Recent Posts to Page

Hello,

Can I add a box of content above the Recent Posts section when selecting Your homepage displays: ‘your recent posts’?

If this isn’t possible,

Can i add my recent posts in the same style and format to a page with a short code?

Thanks,

Jack

I managed to fix it with this solution:

turn on blog header - integrity, blog header - turn on

Paste this into the BLOG SUBTITLE

<div class="entry-wrap"><p class="mtn" style="text-align: center;"> Enter Text Here </p></div>

Then I removed the padding for the empty BLOG TITLE with this Aditional CSS

h1.h-landmark, .x-container:before, .x-container:after{
display:none;
}

Ideally I would like to add a short code to this area but I can’t seem to get it working in either version, shortcode for post/page or shortcode for template,

Any idea on how i could get it to display?

Thanks,

Jack

Hello Jack,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

When you select home page as blog page then the blog template takes over. Making changes in will require some custom development which falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

Having said that you can take a look at the recent post element or the shortcode. Here’s some resource that you can take a look to get started if you want to add recent post into a page:

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/

Here’s a Google search result. Please click here.

Thanks.

I was able to find the php folder - X: _landmark-header.php (framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/integrity/_landmark-header.php)

And add the content wrapper <div class="entry-wrap"><p class="mtn" style="text-align: center;"> Enter Text Here + <?php echo do_shortcode('Add Short Code'); ?> </p></div>

To get what i was after!

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Glad to know you were able to figure it out.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.