Add QUANTITY Text Before Quantity

Hi,

I’d like to add the word “QUANTITY” before the quantity field on product pages. How can I do this?

Thank you,

Skye

Hi there,

Please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.single-product .quantity label {
    width: auto;
    height: auto;
    position: static;
    float: left;
    margin-right: 14px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}

Hope it helps.

Hi,

Thank you, unfortunately that didn’t work.

Hi there,

I am sure about the code I gave, this might be a case of cache plugin or another reason which needs to be investigated. Please kindly get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • URL of a sample product page which you check the case

Thank you.

I previously had code in the CSS that provided the quantity label and I accidentally deleted it so I know that there aren’t plugins interfering and I’ve cleared the cache. Links to example pages of where the quantity label are needed are below:

Variable Product Page:

Simple Product Page:
http://www.economycandy.com/product/astronaut-ice-cream-chocolate-chocolate-chip/

Other info sent through secure note.

Hi there,

Please add this CSS, this should fix it

.screen-reader-text{
    overflow: visible !important;
    position: static !important;
    width: auto !important;
    height: auto !important;
    margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px !important;
    clip: auto  !important;
    display: inline-block  !important;
}

Cheers!

Hi,

Thank you, unfortunately that didn’t work either.

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. I checked the website and found out that the code we suggested is correct. But your website has a heavy caching that no changes are reflected. Even purging the cache of W3C Total plugin did not help.

For a test, I went to Appearance > Menus and changed the menu item from SHOP to SHOP1. But you can not see the change on the front end of the website.

Kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to clear any cache they may have or the plugin caused in the server.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.