Add links to Feature boxes icon and title

Hi,
I want to add a link to two feature boxes in my homepage. Specifically, I want to add this link to both the icon and the title of the feature boxes. I tried with the JS codes you provided in other posts, but I cannot make them working. I’m using Pro theme.

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The js code from this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/code-snippet-add-a-link-to-feature-boxes/273 should have work out.

Just make sure to insert a feature text content and the link so that the JS code can pick up the link and will add it in the icon/image and the title.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,
after some attempts, I made the code work. But there is another problem now: the JS code changed the layout of the Feature box title. This is not shown in Cornerstone, in which everything seems correct, but it is visible when I visit the page on Chrome.

How can I fix this, please?

Thank you!

Also, why the link is not working on mobile devices? Neither the icon nor the title ones.

Thanks again!

Hi There,

It is because there’s changes in the structure once the JS code was added. We also need this custom CSS:

display: table-cell;
    }```

I can see that you have another feature box element intended for smaller screen that is added on your section 5. Make sure that you have also add a link on this another instance of feature box.

I forgot about about the second feature box element!
Now is everything perfectly working.

Thank you!!

Glad to hear it!