Add ecomms menu to topbar

Hi there,

X-theme claims to be a great woo commerce theme. A standard of all ecomms sites is the display of basic links in the top bar of a site - login, my account, basket etc. So how is it that X-theme appears not to have this option?

Can you confirm that this is indeed the case? Seems like a huge oversight to not offer this functionality. Assuming this isn’t a feature, could you also please offer a solution?

I’m running Renew stack, X theme 5.2.5 on WP 4.8.3.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us your concern!
and sorry for miss conception about x-theme. There nothing called default link in the X-theme site.
WooCommerce creates some default page like My account, Shop and Cart etc. You need to add them to menu item and regarding the cart Button, you can also active it in Customizer -> WoCommerce section as per the screen shot attached.

It will appear next to the menu items and also you can customize the button design too.

If you want to create own customized login or profile page, here is great article how to do those pages.
https://www.phoeniixx.com/how-to-add-loginsignup-page-to-your-woocommerce-site/

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for this but you haven’t really answered my question. I know I can utilise cart button in the navbar but what I want is to add a menu (login, basket, account etc) to the topbar.

Cornerstone just offers a box to enter content in topbar so I could add menu links manually in here but that’s not really an ideal solution. I could add a menu via a shortcode but the content box appears not to accept these!

Dave

Hi There,

I am really sorry for the miss understanding. There is no option to add menu item in top bar.
If you want to add menu item in top bar then you need custom code with help of a developer.

We have our another Product called “Pro” which is having header and footer builder similar to cornerstone, in that you can make any king of header or footer design. And add Icon, menu item any where in the header and footer.
You can also upgrade your existing licence to Pro.
Here is a example of header that I have build using Pro http://crayonux.com/apple-header/

Here is few video mentioning how to build custom designed Header.

Thanks for the understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.