Add custom social media icons to the footer area

Hi,

How can I add the following custom social media icons to the footer area? I want to add: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify and iTunes in this order and for them to link to their respective social media pages.

Thank you

Hi There,

Please try with this solution: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/custom-social-icon/31742/2.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi, I have tried that and it doesn’t work. I’ve literally implemented all the CSS solutions that there are on the Apex forum and none of them work. I’m not sure what else to try. My icons are still in the wrong order and the wrong type. Can you please help me?

It seems like that solution only duplicated my custom icon on top of the existing one. It doesn’t link out or anything. Please can you help?

Hi Amy,

Please consider that this is a customization request and it is outside of our support scope, we will do our best to help you implement the feature but we will not be able to implement it for you.

1. Please make sure that you added the custom code correctly.
  2. Make sure that you add the stuff to the latest version of the theme and the Cornerstone plugin.
  3. Alternatively, you can convert to Pro theme and use the Footer Builder to add the Social media icons.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.