Add a transparent image above header and LayerSlider sections?

Hi, I’m trying to get a transparent .png (or svg) to overlay both the header and a LayerSlider video below the header. Is there a way to do this in the Pro theme? I’ve tried adding a row in the header and adjusting margins, but it doesn’t quite work. Below is a screencap of what I’m hoping for. Thank you.

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in! How did you added the slider? Did you use the Classic Slider Revolution element? Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

I added the slider via the Classic LayerSlider Element. I just sent you a secure note with site information.

Hello John,

After I logged in, it asked me for the Authentication code.

Can you please disable this authentication so we can log in?

Thanks.

Hi John,

I went to your website and added another Bar, Container, and used the Image element to add the effect that you want. The trick was to set the initial position of the Bar to Absolute and set the width and maximum width of the image element to 100vw. If you want to know more about the Absolute positioning click here, and if you want to know more about the viewport units such as vw please click here.

Thank you.

Thank you!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.