Activation issues

I just downloaded the latest X Theme and a bunch of plugins are not activating. I went to
X
Activate
Extensions

I have pushed activate, but still getting errors.

Mailpoet Pro is incompatible with the free version, and is asking for a register key.
Envira Gallery is asking for a key

I purchased this under a different email account that I no longer have access to, and I changed the name of the Evanto account to my new email. The company that I was working for got out of the web site business, and agreed that I could take the assets and purchases that were made for that company.

Any help I could get would be appreciated in finding the keys to these plugins or how to go around getting them.

Thanks

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in!

You don’t need to enter purchase key for the bundled plugins. I suggest you to please take a look at the reply posted in following thread for more information:

Thanks.

What about Envira

Hello @johnkgibson,

You do not need to activate Envira gallery. We will be the ones who will provide the plugin updates since it is bundled in the theme. The updates should be available through automatic updates right in your dashboard. For more details about activation and how we have integrated Envira Gallery, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.