Activation code

Hi, My activation code is not longer valid

Hello @TeamEquipe,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website details you have shared. I suggest you to please update X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version as you are using old version of X and Cornerstone.

Please carefully review our theme and plugin update guide.

Thanks.

Hi, Not Working

Hi Pierre,

I have resolved your issues by re-installing X theme and Cornerstone plugin. Also the license code that you have provided above is incorrect. You need to get your license key from your Themeco Dashboard -> License page.

Thanks!

Yes I was watching this, but I have another problem…

Hello @TeamEquipe,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked your account and can see that the licence you have shared is not attached with the account you have created this ticket. Do you have any other account? If so, please share the username and let me see in that account.

Thanks.

Let me check

Hello @TeamEquipe,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the accounts and the code you have shared is not listed in both the accounts. Can you tell me the email id you used to purchase for the licence you have shared?

Thanks.

Hi @TeamEquipe

None of these emails are registered with us except for the one you are using right now on the forums.

I recommend getting in contact with Envato team, you can provide them with this purchase code you have and they should be able to let you know which product is related to this code.

Thanks.

Ok, thank you. I’m going to write them.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.