ACF Pro field into Recent post

Hi there,

I would like to (via css or php) insert an ACF pro field (like the price) into a Recent post element or in another plug-in element, like essential grid, like in the attchment.

How can I do that? Thanks in advice

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

It is only possible to do that with extensive development which is outside of our support scope.

I did a research and it seems to be nearly impossible to add the ACF fields to Essential Grids. I have found this support post from the ACF guys mentioning that:

One thing that ACF has is this shortcode to retrieve fields:

Maybe you can use that to retrieve information and show it in Essential Grids.

But overall it seems to be an impossible thing to do.

Thank you.

That’s cool. Thanks.