Accordions

Hi,

Hope you can help please?

Stange one… since updating the theme the accordions (both classic and advanced) have stopped working front-end.

http://thebusinesswizard.solutions/bloggi/

Is this a known fault? I urgently need to fix for a client so if you could advice I would be grateful.

Thank you

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I see some JS errors.

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

Thank you, it turns out the conflict was caused by the latest version of Essential Addons for Cornerstone & Pro… rolled it back to an earlier version and it’s fixed the issue… thanks for your help

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Hi, strangely it has now stopped working again :thinking:

I had added a secure note with admin access details, would be grateful if you could take a look please?

I have also tried adding accordions from the new elements rather than classic ones on this page: http://thebusinesswizard.solutions/value-challenge-system/

and still no joy… thanks for your help

Hi There @wolfproductions

Upon further investigating, I see that you are experiencing this issue due to a conflict with Social Warfare plugin. When you’re testing for a plugin conflict, you also need to purge your server cache, otherwise you won’t see the changes immediately.

Thanks!

Thank you, I can see the classic ones now work, appreciate your help, how would I purge the server cache?

Hello @wolfproductions,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I see that you are using WP Super Cache. You can clear cache under Settings > WP Super Cache > Delete Cache.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.