Accordions CSS not showing in some columns layout

Hi there,

Here are some screenshots of accordions I put in differents columns layouts

You will see that on two columns layout, the 1st accordion is working with the CSS customization but not the 2nd one. And so on with 3 or 4 columns.
BUT it works on the “preview” mode. I can see the CSS on the second column.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Its really hard to suggest without checking the CSS and the site. There must be some CSS selector issue which causing it.
Please check properly the class or ID of the parent element or you can provide the CSS you have written along with your URL so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer,

I didn’t create any class ou ID, I used the Cornerstone Settings to choose colors, border-radius and so on…

Here is a screenshot :
You can see it works on preview mode.
But not on live mode.

Do you need personal access ?

I see, in this case, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note so we could troubleshoot.

Thanks.

Ok thank you,

I just added a secure note below my previous answer with the access path to the page with the Accordion

Pages > Brouillon (Drafts) > Agence Brand Design (in Pro Mode)

Thanks a lot

Hi @kosmoss,

Thanks, but unfortunately, the login URL displays 404. Same goes for wp-login.php and wp-admin. Please provide the correct login URL.

Thanks!

Oh sorry,

I just added a new password and the good URL in secure mode just above

Hi @kosmoss,

I’m able to check it now, please switch to Skeleton Mode then delete the extra and empty accordion.

Your accordion is broken due to that one stray element.

Then please purge your caches or maybe disable them while you’re testing.

Thanks!

Yess ! It works now ! Thank you !

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.