Accordion scrolling all over the page

Hello,

I have 5 accordions set at the left side of the page and if i open the content of all accordions i am not able to see the last accordion content. Please let me know is there anything in themeco that needs to be added.

One more issue I am using classic cards in themeco. When i hover/flip on any of the cards it moves to the left. here is the screen shot attached.

`

Quick reply is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Sachin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I seems that you are developing website locally. So I am not able to see the issue you are facing with Accordion and Cards emement. In that regards, please try following solutions and see how it goes.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

Please try out following solutions and let us know how it goes. In case problem is still there then will it possible for you to move the website from local setup to online staging/dev environment? You can take a look at following tutorial for some help:

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-move-wordpress-from-local-server-to-live-site/

Thanks.

Hello thanks for the info. I have accordion setup in the page . When i scroll the page from top to bottom accordion is fixed at the top. I want to move the accordion all over the page. Can you please let me know if we have any feature built in themeco to make it work like that.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
The accordion shouldn’t be fixed in the top. There must be .something causing the issue.
As parent Mentioned above, please disable all plugins and remove any custom JS and CSS, so that you can get the cause of the issue.

Please send us your website details so that we can also check.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.