Accordion Item Not Capturing Inputted ID

I’ve been trying to add a new ID to each accordion item in my accordion list but for some reason it’s not being added when I check it. I’m able to get it to add a class but not an ID as you can see in the screenshots.

Here’s a link to the page:

This was actually fixed in a release that went out earlier today. Could you try updating to the latest version and let us know if that makes a difference for you?

This broke my site and now I have a bigger issue…please help me!

This is what my editing looks like for a page now. None of the components show up and I’m on the newest update 6.3.3

Hi,
Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything(plugins) is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then temporarily deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Temporarily remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If none of these helps, please provide us your wordpress admin login and ftp login in Secure Note(key icon)

Thanks.

I tried all of these suggestions and none of them worked.

Secure Note Added

Thanks for the login info! The issue you’re facing is something we’ve seen on a few sites where the server or a plugin modifies how scripts are output for performance reasons. I’ve installed a patched version or Pro that includes some countermeasures to make sure the preview can still function. When the next version is released you can safely update as it will include this fix.

This broke a lot of the styling for the website, can you please fix!!

I’m going to have to restore the previous version because the patch version did more damage than resolve anything.

Hi @clevyr

We certainly understand your concerns and the best option you have is to restore the previous version.

We do not recommend to test updates on your live directly. Instead, you can create a staging site using a copy of your live site (staging.example.com) by following our migration guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126). This will allows you to test updates on your staging server before pushing it to the live site.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Can you please advise what changed? Do you have any screenshots? Or can you further describe the symptoms. I didn’t see anything broken on the site after updating the theme. We’ve not been seeing this update break styling on people’s sites, so it is likely a conflict with a customization you have or a caching layer.

The patched version only changed a couple lines of code related to the preview frame. This wouldn’t have made a The change itself was to make Pro more resilient to changes introduced by performance optimizing plugins (or optimizations done by the server itself).

Are any of your pages built with WP Bakery builder? If that’s the case you may need to re-enable X Integration for that plugin.

I see you removed the login credentials. We won’t be able to help further without being able to access the site. I’m hoping we can help you bring a resolution here.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.