Accordion is not opening grid fully

Hi, I have a grid inside of an accordion and it was working fine but after the update to X not the grid does not show proper size when opened.

Each accordion is by year and when expanded it should show the records from that year. It opens very tiny images. If after opening you click anywhere on the grid it will show proper but it should work when the accordian opens.

Thanks

Hello @wowflak,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and I see that you have Pro licences but on the website you are using X Theme and Cornerstone.

Further cheking I confirm the issue of small grid items showing up while toggling the single accordion items which takes the desired form factor when I inspect the element.

Please try out following potential solutions and let us know how it goes:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi,

I changed one grid from Essential Grid to The Grid and also updated to Pro.

Now the grid opens but does not scroll when clicked, there are over 20 posts in the grid but I can not navigate. Please see private link.

Thanks

Hello @wowflak,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and in 1970 accordion item I can see navigation not working. I checked the dev tools and spotted some error message that might be related with Cloudflare Rocket loader. First, I suggest you to clear Cloudflare cache and see how it goes. After that if it does not work then try turning of Rocket Loader in Cloudflare.

In case problem is still there, please share website login details in secure note.

Thanks.

Neither of those options worked. Creds in secure note.
Thanks

Hey @wowflak,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your page and you had an invalid script in the Cornerstone’s JS section which was triggering a JS error, I’m attaching a secure note with the code so you have the backup of your script i removed. I then added the following code in your Cornerstone’s JS section:

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
	$('.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle').click(function(){
		setTimeout(function(){  $(window).resize(); }, 50);
	});
});

This seems to have fixed the grid images issue. Please clear all caches including your browser’s cache and check your page again.

Cheers!

Awesome, thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.