Accordion element

“This element could not render due to invalid template markup. This could be due to changes introduced by a third party plugin. The front end of your site should still function normally.”

Hello Christian,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website that’s listed in the licence page and it seems you have activated under construction page. Please make sure that you are using updated version of X Theme and Cornerstone.
Our latest versions are:
- X theme 6.4.6
- Cornerstone 3.4.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Do you have any 3rd party plugins installed? This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

And if still you are experiencing the same, maybe you are using a child theme and one of your template modifications broke the layout. Would you mind providing us your login credentials so we can log in to your site a check it. You can insert a secure note and add your credentials to make sure that only you and our staff can see the credentials. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you. But it unfortunately does not solve the problem. I have already x theme 6.4.6 and cornerstone 3.4.6 installed. And a 3rd party plugin should not be the problem, because everything was fine on friday and there are no new plugins installed since friday. I filled the accordion element with pictures, text and buttons. Is this the problem?
So I have another problem: How can I change the background-color of the content area for one particular site - not for all?
Thank you and best regards.

Hi Christian,

In that case, please provide your site’s URL where accordion is and admin login credentials in the secure note and we’ll check further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.