Accordion content not appearing on site

Hi there,

I have an accordion element where the headline and content text is not appearing on the website even though it appears in Cornerstone.
https://greatproductsconsulting.com/kickstart/

The accordion content has an embedded form and you can see the input fields and the send button but there is no text and no field labels.

I tried adding in a new accordion element but no success either.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen

Hi @kclarkau,

Thanks for writing in.

It is appearing however the text color is transparent.

Add this in your custom CSS:

.x-accordion-inner{
    color: #585858;
}

.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle{
   color: #585858;
 }

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I don’t think that’s the solution though as I already have CSS in there to make the text black:

/* Accordion Title */
.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle {
color: #000000;
font-size: 22px;
}

/* Accordion Content */
.x-accordion-inner {
color: #000000;
font-size: 18px;
}

Your proposed changes didn’t help. Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Karen

Hi @kclarkau,

Thanks for the update. I have checked your setup. I could not see that you have added the your code above. The only CSS that is working is the images below.

The images are transparent that is why it is not showing.

If still not helping, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks

Doh! Not sure what happened there. I tested it a few times with the color your provided and then with 6 zeros. Both didn’t work. Have gone back now to fix it and it seems to work now… gremlins!

Thanks for your help.

Karen

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue.

I also see that you use an old version of the theme but latest version of the Cornerstone. That combination is not compatible. Kindly update the theme to version 5.2.5.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.