About Parallax effect in PRO?

The classic section offer a better parallax effect, how to do same effect in the PRO?

Hello @Facers,

Thanks for writing in! The classic section and the v2 section has a different parallax effect because they do not have the same element structure. When using Pro theme, you can still use the classic section if you want to. Just hover the “Add Section” and press “CMD” (Command) key for OSX or Windows key for Windows users.

Hope this helps.

I can’t add the classic section. I can add section only. How can I change add classic section in the PRO?

Hey Steve,

We’re sorry for the confusion. The Windows equivalent for the Command Key on Mac is the Control Key. You can see it in action in this screencast: https://youtu.be/EZ0CJWUarmo. In that video, I’ve also explained the differences between the Classic and V2 Section’s Parallax effect.

If you still couldn’t add a Classic Section, it’s possible that you’re using an incompatible browser. Cornerstone and Pro is best used in Chrome.

It could also be a result of plugin conflict. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you’re using a child theme, please try switching to the parent theme. If it’s fixed, there might be a custom code in your child theme that is causing the issue.

If you have custom Javascript code anywhere in your site, please remove them temporarily.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.