A problem with the footer

there is a problem with the footer
It works well only in 2 pages (home and news). In all other pages it does not work. You can see on the test site:
https://lindaver.com/gasparin/

what can I do.
Thanks in advance
Ferruccio

Hello Ferruccio,

Thanks for writing in! You maybe have a caching issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Fastest Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply!
I cleaned the cache and then also turned off the cache but the problem continues to present. I also used other browsers with which I had not yet viewed the site but the problem continues to show up. I make some changes to the footer and I see them immediately corrected in the home and incorrect in the other pages.

Ferruccio

Hello Ferruccio,

What did you change in the home page? As you change any of the widgets in the footer, it should display in all of your pages after you have cleared the cache. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

I have create e secure note

Hello Ferruccio,

Thanks for the information. I have logged in and checked your footer. The footer displays perfectly. it is the pricing table that is not displaying properly. Since pricing table is coming from a 3rd party plugin Ultimate Addons, I would highly recommend that you contact the creators of this plugin as they are more familiar as to why the pricing table does not have any styling in other pages.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.