A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading v2

Hi,

We are running the latest updates to Theme X and to Cornerstone, and when we go to edit out page

http://getbusiness.fit/get-velocity-sales-page/

We get the error message “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading”

The posts I’ve seen states that if we are running the latest version of Cornerstone this should be fixed, which we are, and it isn’t.

If there any update on how we fix this issue?

Thanks Mike

Hello Mike,

Thanks for writing in! This issue is happening because you have inserted a Custom JS code which results to a JS error. Please do understand that the JS output is already wrapped with a <script> tag. You will have to update it and use this instead:

</script><script async src="https://assets.convertflow.com/scripts/480.js"></script>
<script>
fbq('track', 'CompleteRegistration', {
value: 25.00,
currency: 'USD'
});

Once you have updated this, the JS error should be gone and you will be able to edit in Cornerstone.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

Thanks, I’ve made that modification as directed, and I’m still getting a prompt about the conflict. “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” with a Try Again Button.

Please advise.

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

Upon checking, I can see that you have the latest version of cornerstone(V2.1.7) but still using the old version of the theme.

Please update your theme to version 5.2.5 to make sure that it’s compatible.

Thanks

Hi,

I’ve updated the theme and been through and turned off all of the other plugins and followed the recommendations. However, the same issue is still displaying when I go into a page.

How can i resolve this issue?

Thanks, Mike

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and description of the situation. To investigate more we will need to have access to your WordPress dashboard. Please kindly get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • Name of the Page to Test
  • If this is happening on other pages too?

I also recommend that you install the plugin below so that we can check the current server settings on your installation:

If you use any kind of cache plugin, you first need to clear the cache then deactivate the plugin. Also, some hosting service providers do have internal caching which you need to ask them to clear that too.

Another request we have is to install the plugin below and duplicate the page in question and have it as a test page for us:

Kindly get back with the name of the test page.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve already provided the login details to the site.

Thanks, Mike

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is nowhere I can find the informaiton. Would you please add the information to this thred using the Secure Note?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.