5.1 issues and updates

Hi, I accidentally upgraded to Wordpress 5.1 (didn’t realise my server would do it automatically). On one of my pages the images are displaying centred instead of to the side, when I go into edit they are displayed on the side. I presume this is related to the 5.0 update and the best option is to restore to before it was updated but thought I’d check.
I also have auto updates for pro enabled on my site, but despite running an older version and newer updates being available I can’t see any option to update.
Thanks for your help.

Hello Jane,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that WordPress 5.1 is yet to be release on February 2019.

Please downgrade your WordPress and make sure that you have the latest version of Pro theme which is Pro Theme 2.4.4. You can check the updates in your dashboard, Dashboard > Updates. If you are using a multi site set up, you will have manually update your theme. Please check out “Manual Updates” section from this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

I also noticed that you have inserted an invalid html code like <strong>Canada<strong>. The correct should be <strong>Canada</strong>. The tags must be properly closed to avoid any conflict or issues that might messed up the whole page. I went ahead and fixed this issue already. The image displays now correctly.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks RueNel, you guys are great. I really appreciate your patience and assistance. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.