404 in x-Dashboard

Just purchased and installed the x-Theme, but everything in the x-theme dashboard except “Settings” gives me a 404 error

Not Found

The requested URL /x/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not sure what to do

Hi there,

Please check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I did the first option, no luck.
Second, everything is updated, so no luck.
Third, I deactivated everything except Cornerstone, no luck

Hi There @kellycolby

Try re-generating your .htaccess file by head over to Settings -> Permalinks area. You can select the option Postname and save the changes to take effect. Also try changing to Plain option as well. If you get it to work with Plain, then you need to contact your hosting provider to resolve the issue.

If it is not related to permalinks, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Changing Permalink to Postname worked!

Thank you

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.