404 error on Pro

I upgraded to Pro 3.01 yesterday and am getting a 404 error when clicking any of the builder links (headers, footers, content, templates, global blocks, theme options). The rest of the site still appears to be working.

I saw that an upgrade to 3.02 would be available and expected to help similar errors. (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-3-01-console-error/64467)

I upgraded to 3.02 today but still getting the error.

Before and after the upgrade, I disabled all other plugins, restarted the server, cleared local cache. No changes to behavior.

https://itsajacksonville.life

Any help is much appreciated.

Hey Steven,

Would you mind going to WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks then set it as Post Name then check again the builder links?

If the issue is still present, try to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Hello Steve,

Your server configuration does not support pretty permalinks. Even viewing the posts and pages gives you an error 404. Please set up your Nginx in the server. This article might help you:

And if you are not familiar with it, please ask further support from DigitalOcean. They should be able to resolve this easily.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you!
That solved it, much appreciated.

The tutorial on Wordpress.org was very thorough. I found this link more immediately helpful:
nixCraft: How to configure nginx for WordPress Permalinks

Hey Steve,

It’s good to know that your issue has been resolved.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.