28.13% of your sessions have "Screen Resolution = 375x667". They perform worse on some key metrics

Hi,

Google Analytics is telling me “28.13% of your sessions have “Screen Resolution = 375x667”. They perform worse on some key metrics.” 14 second average stay time on the site vs. 1:14 average of all the other screen sizes.

Would you mind taking a look at my site and seeing if there are any reasons for this that are obvious to you or could be corrected somehow with X? I look at it and it looks the same as on the other phone screen sizes. Any feedback at all would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Brian

Hi @bmahoney59,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Sorry. It’s bostonhypnosis.com.

Hi there,

There is no change that I see on that resolution which is different than others. I think this is not related to the theme and the overall usage of the website on that screen size. Your website headline font size is too big for that screen sizes and you need to make it smaller.

You can either use the hide during the breakpoint option to hide the custom headline element on mobile and add another one with smaller font size. Or you can use the Responsive text feature:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/responsive-text-header/15574/2

Thank you.

OK, I swtiched the text to Responsive text, but after an hour or so, I still can’t figure out how to reduce space above/below the new headline. This is my code:

[custom_headline class=“responsive-heading” type=“center” span style=“color: #ffffff;” level=“h1”]Lasting solutions for
weight loss and anxiety[/custom_headline] [responsive_text selector=".responsive-heading" compression=“1.0” min_size=“48px” max_size=“88px”]

I’ve tried to do “margin:0px; padding:0px” and mtn code - none have worked so far.

Can you help? Thanks.

Also, is there a way to control the space above/below the down arrow I have at the base of the first section?

Hello There,

Please be advised that each section has a default top and bottom margin of 40 pixels. If you want to reduce it or at least set it to 0, you will have to edit the page and set the margins in the section settings.

And also each of the heading tags or custom headlines has a default top and bottom margins too. To reduce it, you may update your shortcode into this:

[custom_headline class="responsive-heading" type="center" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: #ffffff;" level="h1"]Lasting solutions for weight loss and anxiety[/custom_headline] [responsive_text selector=".responsive-heading" compression="1.0" min_size="48px" max_size="88px"]

or you can add the element spacing classes which can be found here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-element-spacing/211, https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-css-class-index/207

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.