2 Mobile Columns, WPForms centering and Image Strech

I’m having issues on my newest project with a couple items;

The form fields are left justified even after i tried to center them in every possible way (column, row and section alignment).

There are 2 images side by side, they aren’t being displayed nicely side by side, I was hoping there was a suggestion I can try to perhaps display the content better.

I’d like to display the icons are currently in a two rows with four columns as two columns when in mobile view.

Hi @dmedianik

The aligment is not controlled by builder elements. You should align those inside wpforms instead. See this guide: https://wpforms.com/developers/how-to-center-a-form/

Please add those image instead as column background. Then add GAP element for the column height. For guidance, please subscribe to our youtube channel and watch Working with Background Layers series.

You need to update PRO theme. There are ready made settings to achieve that. Inpect ROW and set it under LAYOUT

Again, please subscribe to our youtube channel for more tips and tricks that will help your development.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.