2 menus (1st topbar + 2nd legacy megamenu)

From what I could find in KB and Support, the Pro Headers does not support Mega Menus.

So I’m using legacy headers to build a megamenu without any plugin.

The problem is I can’t find any clear solution to add a second menu within the Topbar.

Pro Headers it’s brilliant and takes seconds to do this, but I’m struggling with legacy.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Instead of using Mega Menus, please try using UberMenu plugin. You can install it in X > Overview > Extensions. With Ubermenu, you can easily set up a second menu with the help of the header builder. Please check out how we utilize Ubermenu from this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-ubermenu/75/1

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your reply!
I’m aware how to use UberMenu and that’s achievable with it.
I’ve mentioned previously that I was building it without any plugin. What I’ve should have explained it’s that I don’t want to use any plugins (like UberMenu) to design a very simple megamenu that will do fine with just 10 lines of custom css. UberMenu it’s too much for this, I think.

Also, I’ve tried this couple months ago (switch to UberMenu) and it confused me for some hours about that residual styling thing…

Sorry for bad english and lack of explanation in first post.

Hi There,

If you need to add a simple menu with just 1 level of menus on your topbar, you can add the following code to Theme Options Header > Topbar Content:

<a href="#holder">HOURS</a> | <a href="#holder">DIRECTIONS</a> | <a href="#holder">CONTACT</a>

Hope it helps!