2 Issues - One Page Navigation Collapsed Menu & Scrolling Effect for One Page Navigation

Hello, I have two questions about the Pro Theme,

1st Question is that I have set up a one page navigation website, I have used ID’s on sections and then created custom links in wordpress menus, this works however it jumps straight to the section rather than scrolling smoothly down the page to the section, would this be possible? Thanks.

2nd Question is there any way to make the collapsed navigation menu close once a link is clicked when using the one page navigation as it stays open when in responsive and just doesnt work well, thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

scotthamalienko.fitness
Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of your site. This issue should have been resolved in the latest version of Pro theme. Pro 1.1.1 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hello,
The menu scrolling issue is now fixed so that’s brilliant, how ever do you have any tips or know how to make the page scroll instead of jump to page id’s, thanks.

Nevermind I fixed this with a simple plug in called Page Scroll to ID and this works perfectly, the only last issue I have is I want the menu to close once a menu item is clicked in the nav bar on mobile, is this possible? thanks.

Hi,

To close it on click, you can add this in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > JS

jQuery(function($) {
    $('.hm6.x-menu-collapsed .x-anchor').on( "click touchstart", function() {
$('.x-off-canvas-close').click();
});
});

Hope that helps

1 Like

still not working

Hi there,

To give you proper support please kindly open up a separate thread and give us detailed information about the problem and our support staff will be focused on your case and will do their best to give the best service they can.

Thank you for your understanding.