2/3 + 1/3 Column Layout displaying incorrectly

Hi Support,

I have been testing my site and notice that the responsive layout for mobile doesn’t seem to be working correctly. Put simply, what is a 2/3 + 1/3 layout becomes a 1/2 + 1/2 (two skinny columns) layout not the 100% width columns with stacked sections. To add to my confusion, I have four pages sharing an identical layout, three are displaying incorrectly (2x 50% width skinny columns) one perfectly (single column, 100% width with the sections stacking).

I believe this issue may be related to my updating of Cornerstone, as this layout has been working fine for the last couple of years. I have only added new images and no additional code so cannot workout why this is happening. Please help!

Hi Support,

Below are a couple of screen grabs illustrating the problem. As you can see, one image has neatly stacked the slider under a full-width text block, the other the slider and the text block are side-by-side ‘skinny’ columns. Hope this helps.

Hi Support,

Please close this ticket. I have fixed the issue with CSS. Thank you.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

Do you mind posting your solution? I am having a similar issue (it seems when I have more than 3 columns, they do not stack).

TIA

Hey TIA,

Please first ensure you’re using the latest version of Pro, X and Cornerstone.

If you’re using custom CSS, please temporarily remove them to check if they are causing this issue.

If nothing helps, please open a separate thread and give us the following in a Secure Note

1. URL of the page with issue
  2. WordPress admin

Thanks.