1. Drop down menus is not responding. 2. While making a post, i am not able to change font colours, change font type and underline fonts

Hi, We had made our website using the X Theme. I have really enjoyed using the X Theme for the past 3 years. Its an amazing product. Because, it is easy to setup, user friendly updates from time to time and very informative update notes too.

But, now all of a sudden in the mobiles 1. Drop down menus is not responding. 2. While making a post, i am not able to change font colours, change font type and underline fonts. Please, let me know.

Thanks

Jay

Hello Jay,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tested your website (link in secure note) and can confirm that mobile menu is not responding. Please try out following solutions:

1. I see that you are using Cache plugin. Try to clear cache and see how it goes.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. If above two don’t help then you should try to update X Theme and Cornerstone. I see that you are using X Theme version 6.1.6 and Cornerstone version 3.1.6. I would suggest you to update to most recent release of X Theme and Cornerstone i.e 6.2.2 and 3.2.2 respectively. To be on the safer side, you should copy the website on a staging server and then update X Theme and Cornerstone. In case any issues comes up, same can be looked at without effecting live website.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Prasant,

Your guidance for clear cache and deactivating the plugin’s work. The moment we unminified the W3Total Cache, the drop down meanu started working.

The other issue i have was 2. While making a post, i am not able to change font colours, change font type.

Thank you for your time and help!

Regards,

Jay Sharma

Hello Jay,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Looks like you are using Visual Composer page builder. I took a closer look at the screenshot and it seems that you haven’t toggled the toolbar to open up the editor options. Please take a look at following screencast:

You can also take a look at following resources to explore more about Visual Composer and it’s elements.

https://visualcomposer.io/help/

Thanks.

1 Like

Prasant, Thanks again for your help!

Regards,

Jay Sharma

On behalf of Prasant, you’re most welcome! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.