Theme Refund

Hi. I’m aware that you have a 30-day return policy on the Pro theme, which I’d like to take advantage of. I bought the X theme via Envato and then took the Pro theme upgrade offer. I’d like to downgrade back to X, but I read on this forum that is not an option. So I’d just like a full refund so I can turnaround and buy the X theme again. I submitted a request through Envato but that was over a week ago with no response.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing to us why you would like to downgrade your X to Pro? Just an idea, everything you can do in the X theme is also available to Pro theme. So, I strongly advise that you stick with Pro theme because Pro has an advanced feature like Header/Footer Builder, Layout Builder, Loopers and Grid element.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Sure.

Before purchasing this license, my website was already built on X. It was built by a separate developer who owned that license. I want to simply re-validate my website with this new license. When I first logged into Theme.co I was offered an upgrade to Pro for only $19 so I took it. After that purchase, I come to find out that Pro is its own theme. I thought it was the same theme, but with upgraded features.

Unfortunately installing a new theme isn’t possible for us, as we’re using a modified child theme. And since this child theme was created by a different developer I have no way of knowing what customizations they made. So I can’t install Pro without losing a lot of previous work.

Hi Joe,

No problem. I have cancelled the Pro license and reverted it back to X. I’ve also issued a refund for the difference paid to us directly. Please note that this may take 3-5 business days to reach your account.

Thanks!

Thank you!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.