Can't center a Preset Button in Cornerstone

Hello,
I can’t get a Preset Button to center align in a column on this page:

I don’t see any applicable options in the Cornerstone edit window to make this happen. Could you please help?

Thank you,
Laura

Hello Laura,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that the button is aligned centre in the column. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

SKETCH-2-Laura-Letchinger-Art

It might be the cache issue at your end I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again. If the issue still persists please let us know. In case if I am missing anything or you are pointing something else please let us know with a marking screenshot.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:
I was able to find additional edit options after activating the advanced toggle, but it still required some fiddling, as there did not appear to be a straightforward “center” command for the button. . . Though it looks correct now on desktop as you saw, it remains off -center on mobile. Would you have a fix for mobile that would preserve the current desktop display?

I’ll be saving that button as a template - it will be used on numerous pages going forward - could the centering attribute be somehow “baked into” that button so that when I insert it it is automatically centered on both mobile and desktop?

Many thanks,
Laura

Hello Laura,

Please edit your page and then click the column. In the column container, find. the “Text Align” option. Select “Center” to make sure that all the elements in the column are centered which includes your button element.

You must also remove any left and right margins in your button settings. It is best that you use auto instead.

If this isn’t helping, provide us WP access to your site so that we can check your column and settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That work great.
Thanks very much!
Best,
Laura

You’re welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.