<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	<rss version="2.0"
		xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
		xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/"
		xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
		xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"

			>

	<channel>

		<title>3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone &#8211; Themeco Community</title>
		<atom:link href="https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/feed/</link>
		<description></description>
		<lastBuildDate>Thu, 20 Nov 2025 21:28:43 +0000</lastBuildDate>
		<generator>https://bbpress.org/?v=2.6.14</generator>
		<language>en-US</language>

		
														
					
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-289928</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-289928</link>
					<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:58:34 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>Benjamin H</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>I have a plugin running which requires me to add a shortcode to display the data, how do I use Cornerstone to add the shortcode, right now it keeps displaying as text&#8230;</p>
<p>Benjamin</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-290618</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-290618</link>
					<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2015 06:30:11 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>Christopher</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>Hi there,</p>
<p>Please add shortcod in text tab of editor and test it.</p>
<p>As this is a third party plugin we are not sure if we could help you with this, but first I would like to see your site URL.</p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-760409</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-760409</link>
					<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:01:23 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>josephrose</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>I&#8217;m having this problem.</p>
<p>I just want to add a shortcake to display an Instagram feed on my home page, and I can&#8217;t seem to get it to work.</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-761053</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-761053</link>
					<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 04:16:14 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>Rad</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>Hi there,</p>
<p>You&#8217;ll have to integrate your shortcode in cornerstone by creating an element that represent your shortcode. Unfortunately, we can&#8217;t provide custom development of any custom element.</p>
<p>Please check this, <a href="https://community.theme.co/kb/cornerstone-custom-elements/" rel="nofollow">https://community.theme.co/kb/cornerstone-custom-elements/</a></p>
<p>Thanks for understanding.</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-791156</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-791156</link>
					<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 15:12:42 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>Jasperseyers</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>Hi,<br />
I&#8217;m very sorry but I think this completele unacceptable.. If I understand correctly Cornerstone is packed with all kinds of features, of which 80% might even never be used, but it is not possible to add a plain and simple shortcode ?<br />
thanks</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-791583</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-791583</link>
					<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 19:25:29 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>rajuju</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>I was just looking into this as well and figured I must have been missing something. Cornerstone is pretty awesome but it sucks that my entire page has to be edited without Cornerstone if I want to embed a shortcode. Hope you guys can resolve this. Thanks for the great theme. </p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-791953</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-791953</link>
					<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:35:46 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>Rue Nel</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>Hello Guys,</p>
<p>Thanks for updating this thread! The 3rd party shortcode should work when you insert it using a text element or a raw content element. We have tested this already and should be working in your end. Just make sure that you have the latest versions installed. <strong>X 4.3.4 and Cornerstone 1.1.3 </strong> are now available! You can find the latest version numbers here: (<a href="http://theme.co/changelog/" rel="nofollow">http://theme.co/changelog/</a>) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site. If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our <a href="http://theme.co/x/member/kb/updating-your-theme-and-plugins/" rel="nofollow">update guide</a>.</p>
<p>After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.</p>
<p>Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-1009560</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-1009560</link>
					<pubDate>Wed, 25 May 2016 18:26:25 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>electric-press</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>Hello l am trying to use a third party shortcode, Everything is up to date and it still isn&#8217;t displaying.</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-1009724</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-1009724</link>
					<pubDate>Wed, 25 May 2016 20:02:01 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>Joao</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>Hi There,</p>
<p>The shortcode should be pasted on the RAW CONTENT ELEMENT and it should work fine.</p>
<p>If does not work,  please provide use your URL and  WP-Admin Credentials on a private reply so we can have a look.</p>
<p>We don´t guarantee the compatibility with third party plugins but we can have a look why it is not working and try to help.</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Joao</p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

			
				<item>
					<guid>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-1092820</guid>
					<title><![CDATA[Reply To: 3rd Party Shortcode with Cornerstone]]></title>
					<link>https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/3rd-party-shortcode-with-cornerstone/#post-1092820</link>
					<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jul 2016 01:50:54 +0000</pubDate>
					<dc:creator>BSeriesAdmin</dc:creator>

					<description>
						<![CDATA[
						<p>Hi there,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m having the same issue. My theme is up to date and I have pasted the shortcode into the Raw Content and still it shows as text [WPJB_APPLY_FORM]. When I paste the shortcode into the theme without using Customizer it works but then I lose the page layout. My url is <a href="http://www.bseriesrecruitment.com.au" rel="nofollow">http://www.bseriesrecruitment.com.au</a></p>
						]]>
					</description>

					
					
				</item>

					
		
	</channel>
	</rss>

